EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM
St. Anthony Extended Care will be open from the time school is dismissed until 6:00 p.m. to provide after school care for children enrolled at St. Anthony Catholic School. Any changes to accommodate the school schedule will be posted in the Bear Blast.
Parents utilizing these services should be aware of the following:
- The program closes at 6:00 p.m. and if any child is not picked up by this time, the parents will owe a late fee of $1 per child for every minute after 6:00 p.m. Consistent late pick-ups may result in child’s expulsion from the program.
- Communication must be maintained with the Coordinator. Parents must notify the coordinator of any pertinent changes (Telephone, Address, Authorized Pick-Up, and Job).
- The Extended Care Program will be closed whenever St. Anthony School is closed. If school is canceled due to weather while the children are in school, there will be no Extended Care on that day. Any changes to accommodate parents during extended breaks will be posted in the Bear Blast.
- Parents will receive a monthly bill based on the time that the child spent in Extended Care. Failure to pay the fees may result in the child’s expulsion from the program.
- Students will be signed in upon arrival. The adult picking up the child must enter the building and sign the “Sign Out” sheet.
- Children will be released ONLY to those listed on the form. It is the responsibility of the parent to update the list as needed. When the child has been released to one of the listed individuals, his or her welfare is no longer the responsibility of the St. Anthony Extended Care program.
- A daily snack will be provided as part of the service. This can be juice, fruit, popcorn, cereal, or crackers, etc. (this will vary each day). If your child is allergic to any foods, please be sure to note this on the information sheet.
Download Extended Care Fee Schedule