Dedicated mentors await students, providing a supportive space to learn, grow, and thrive beyond the regular school day. Join us in fostering a love for learning and building lifelong skills in our after-school community!
St. Anthony Extended Care is open from the time school is dismissed until 6:00 p.m. to provide after-school care for children enrolled at St. Anthony Catholic School. Any changes to accommodate the school schedule will be posted in the Bear Blast.
- A daily snack is provided as part of the service. This can be juice, fruit, popcorn, cereal, crackers, etc. (this will vary each day). If your child is allergic to specific foods, please note this on the information sheet.
- Students are signed in upon arrival. The adult picking up the child must enter the building and sign the “Sign Out” sheet.
- Children will be released ONLY to those listed on the form. It is the responsibility of the parent to update the list as needed. When the child has been released to one of the listed individuals, his or her welfare is no longer the responsibility of the St. Anthony Extended Care program.
- Communication must be maintained with the Coordinator. Parents must notify the coordinator of any pertinent changes (Telephone, Address, Authorized Pick-Up, and Job).
- The program closes at 6:00 p.m. If any child is not picked up by this time, the parents will owe a late fee of $1 per child every minute after 6:00 p.m.
- The Extended Care Program will be closed whenever St. Anthony School is closed. If school is canceled due to weather while the children are at school, there will be no Extended Care on that day. Any changes to accommodate parents during extended breaks will be posted in the Bear Blast.